Bloggiesta’s finally here! If you don’t know, Bloggiesta is a yearly blogging event where bloggers come up with a to-do list for improving their sites while having fun with mini-challenges and Twitter or Google chats. For the first time ever, the event lasts for an entire week, perfect for bloggers like me who need all the time they can get.
Here’s my to-do list:
• Back-up blog. Done.
• Comment on 20-25 blogs this week including a few new-to-me ones. So far, I’ve left comments on at least 10 blogs.
• Change blog’s theme. Done. That was easy.
• Read two books. You can’t review a book if you haven’t read it. I’m halfway done! I just finished The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo.
• Write two non-Sunday Salon posts.
• Come up with a list of possible topics.
It’s a small but do-able list. Now I’m off to get to work.
Are you participating in Bloggiesta?