April has come and gone. Thank God. It was just a stressful month. My neck is still sprained and I’m starting to understand – really understand that I’m getting older and it’s time for me to start taking better care of this body.
Now on to books.
I read an amazing 20 books last month. The books were in a variety of genres and for the most part, it was a good reading.
- Cress by Marissa Meyer
- The Bloody Chamber by Angela Carter (reread)
- Why Don’t Students Like School? by Daniel T. Willingham
- Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy by Karen Foxlee
- Duffy and the Devil by Harve Zemach
- Brimsby’s Hats by Andrew Prahin
- Thomas Jefferson: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Everything by Maira Kalman
- Here I Am by Patti Kim
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Avengers by Michael Brian Bendis
- An Untamed State by Roxane Gay
- Saga Vol. 3 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
- Delancey : A Man, a Woman, a Restaurant, a Marriage by Molly Wizenberg
- Dog Loves Counting by Louise Yates
- Ol’ Mama Squirrel by David Ezra Stein
- Thomas Jefferson Builds a Library by Barb Rosenstock
- The Fantastic Art of Jacek Yerka
I decided to include the children’s books for those of you who read and enjoy the genre.
An Untamed State was the best book I read last month with the third volume of Saga a close second.
How was your reading in April?