It’s Monday. What are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila over at BookJourney.
Last week was a pretty slow reading week for me. I don’t know what happened but it seemed like there was never enough time in the day. I read:
- Just Ducks! by Nicola Davies (4 out of 5 stars)
- A Thousand Mornings: Poems by Mary Oliver (3 out of 5 stars)
- Home by Novogratz by Robert and Courtney Novogratz (3 out of 5 stars)
- Fables Vol. 17: Inherit the Wind by Bill Willingham (5 out of 5 stars)
So far this week I’ve read:
Going in Circles by Pamela Ribbon (5 out of 5 stars)
Between read-alongs, advanced reading copies, library books, and my own books, I think I have too many reading choices. There are so many possibilities and I’m getting bogged down. I need to make my book jar soon.
This week I’m thinking about reading:
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- The Garden of Evening Mists by Tan Twan Eng. It just won the Man Asian Award.
- A Map of Time by Felix Palma
- Anything else that catches my eye.
Thanks to everyone who entered the contest for a copy of A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki. The winner is Sara! Congratulations. Sara, you have 24 hours to email me back with your personal information.
What are you reading?