Vertigo is kicking my butt so I’m taking a small blogging break until next week. While I’m away, I’m joining the Take Control Read-a-thon, which is going on right now. The read-a-thon lasts until Monday at midnight. There’s still time to join.
My weekend reading stack includes:
A Map of Time by Felix Palma. The Chunky Book Club discussion has already started and will continue until the end of the month. You can find the discussion here plus there’s a giveaway going on.
A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki. I’m still reading and enjoying this.
What are you reading this weekend?
First Update: Sunday night
My vertigo is winding down so I’ve been reading
and ignoring homework as much as I can. So far I’ve finished:
1. Home by Novogratz (3 out of 5 stars)
2. Fables 17: Inherit the Wind by Bill Willingham (5 out of 5 stars)
3. Lemonade in Winter by Emily Jenkins (kids’ book, 4 out of 5 stars)
4. A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki (5 out of 5 stars)
5. A Thousand Mornings: Poems by Mary Oliver (3 1/2 out of 5 stars)
Not bad. I think my next read will be The Garden of Evening Mists by Tan Twan Eng. It just won the Man Asian Literary Prize. It’s either that or re-reading Relish, a foodie graphic memoir by Lucy Knisley.