There are some weeks where blogging seems to come naturally. Ideas flows and writing is easy. Then there are those other weeks. You know the ones where you can’t even find the time to leave a comment let alone write a review and post it! I seem to be having nothing but hard weeks right now. It’s not bothering me too much but it is a little rough to trying to blog consistently once again.
October was an okay month reading wise. I read 22 books, most of which are children’s books. My favorite books from October are:
- Sailor Twain or The Mermaid in the Hudson by Mark Siegel (graphic novel)
- How Children Succeed by Paul Tough (nonfiction)
- The Shark King by Kikuo R. Johnson (children’s graphic novel)
- Relish: My Life in the Kitchen by Lucy Knisley (foodie memoir/graphic novel)
- Chuck Close: Face Book by Chuck Close (children’s nonfiction)
- A Day No Pigs Would Die by Robert Newton Peck (banned book/middle grade fiction)
I don’t think you could go wrong reading any of these.
I didn’t do that great of a job reading my own books last month, but I’m not giving up just yet. If I read only five of my unread books in November, I’ll be happy. I’m not participating in NaNoWriMo but I am thinking about informally participating in this month’s NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month). I need something to jump start my blogging mojo.
November seems like it’s going to be a pretty a quiet month for me. What are your plans for this month?