I’m late to the party but I’ve decided to join Bloggiesta. The blogging event, which encourages bloggers to come up with a to-do list that they want to accomplish, is going on all weekend. I have some homework and housework to do so I’m not going to participate the whole three days, just try to do as much as I can.
My to-do list:
- Write three reviews.
- Write a Weekend Cooking post.
- Draft my Sunday Salon post.
- Come up with a reader survey. (My first ever.)
- Read How Children Succeed by Paul Tough.
- Read one ARC.
- Make a blogging schedule for October.
- Comment on 40 blogs.
That’s my list. Are you participating in Bloggiesta?
UPDATE THE FIRST
Since yesterday I have:
- Left comments on 20 blogs
- Wrote one review and posted it for A More Diverse Universe
- Posted my first survey ever. Yay!
- Participated in two Bloggiesta Twitter chats. I learned more about Stumbleupon.
- Played with Stumbleupon more. I’m still a little bit confused about it. I think that needs to be a mini-challenge during the next Bloggiesta.
- Came up with 21 things to do on my blog in October.
- Updated my Netgalley account with the reviews I’ve read and hadn’t told the publishers about.
That’s pretty good. Now I’m hoping to finish one more review for next week and write my Sunday Salon post. If you’re participating in Bloggiesta, how are you doing with your goals?