Real quick: I’ve just found out that The Book Monsters are hosting a Pick Your Thon that starts today! Participants have a choice: they can either have a read-a-thon, a review-a-thon, or both! This is my last week before the summer semester starts and I want to get a ton of reading done so this is a perfect way of doing that. The hosts, Kate and Kristen, ask participants to answer a few of questions about themselves.
1. Which thon are you choosing? Readathon, Reviewathon or both? And why? I’m doing both. I have a seven books in my pile that I’ve already read and need to review. Plus, I have five books that I would really like to get read before school starts next Monday.
2. Where are you from? You can be vague or specific, up to you. Southern California
3. Say a little bit about yourself so we can get to know you if we don’t already! Mother, blogger, and college student. I’m also a lover of cookie dough.
4. What are you currently reading or about to pick up to read? I’m currently reading The Memory of Love by Aminatta Forna.
5. What are your goals for this Pick Your Thon? To get at least five of my books reviewed and to read at least five books from my unread stacks.
So I’m off to read and review. Wish me luck!
This entry was posted in Readathon
. Bookmark the permalink