Bloggiesta is back and it’s being hosted by Suey over at It’s All About Books and Danielle at There’s a Book. In case you don’t know, the event is pretty much an annual blogathon. Bloggers dust off their to-do lists and spend the weekend accomplishing all the things they’ve been waiting to do. Plus, there are fun mini-challenges to keep everyone moving and motivated. The event starts this morning and ends Sunday night. It’s not too late to join, sign-ups are here.
My to-do list:
- Write six reviews. ( 2 done, a million more to go.)
- Back-up my blog.
- Take 20 pictures to use in later posts.
- Find a new theme.
- Finish two books. (What’s a book blog without the books?) (Finished one book, There is No Dog by Meg Rosoff. Now I’m in the middle of The Fault is in Our Stars by John Green.)
- Write a sticky post for April.
- Update blog pages.
- Brainstorm at least 10 ideas for posts.
- Look at my blogging goals and see how far (or short) I’ve come so far this year.
- Participate in three Bloggiesta mini-challenges.
- Write two posts about something other than books.
- Figure out posting schedule for April.
- Find poems to share in April.
- Comment on 20 blogs. (10 down.)
- Figure out my blogging goals for April.
My list is a little ambitious but I started Bloggiesta a few hours early, so I’m off to a great start. Are you participating in Bloggiesta?
It’s day two and though I feel like I’m on a roll, I still have so much to do. I’m finding that once you start working on your blog, new ideas come to you and there’s this excitement about all the changes and new possibilities. With each new idea, that’s one more thing to do to my to-do list but I refuse to complain. Bloggiesta is the perfect time to put all of your ideas on paper.