Good morning! It’s dark and rainy in Southern California. It’s been this way since yesterday and I won’t complain. I love wet winter days. Our winter has looked more like summer but with the first day of spring around the corner, hopefully spring will be our winter instead. I shouldn’t see butterflies and junebugs in March. It’s just not right.
With it being so early in the day, the possibilities feel endless though I know that’s not true. Today, I’m hoping to finish up 11/22/63, a book that has creep me out so much that I can never could go straight to bed after reading parts of it. I also have some major studying to do since I have two psychology tests this week.
This week I’m least grateful for:
- Not writing enough blog posts. Every week I make plans to write several blog posts and no matter what, time slips away from me. This week I’m going to try harder.
- Not finding a new place yet. I’ve been looking but I haven’t seen much. It doesn’t help that my mom certain family members are very picky.
- That I didn’t read much last week.
This week I’m most grateful for:
- The fact that I don’t have many things not to be grateful for.
- That I have a plan b. (Not the birth control.) I’m a huge believer in always having a second plan to fall back on just in case my first plan fails. Sometimes I’ve even had a plan c and d. So if I can’t find a decent place soon, I’ve already started making plans on how to fix my apartment more to my liking. I’m pretty excited.
- The photos that my aunt and grandmother sent for my daughter’s family tree project. It was the first time I’ve ever seen a picture of my late grandfather who passed more than a decade before I was born. They also sent me a picture of my great-grandmother who died around the same time. My paternal family and I aren’t close so I’m grateful that they sent me these photos that I can share with my kids and they can share with theirs when the time comes.
So that’s what I’m thankful for. What are you thankful for? What are you reading this weekend?