Another month is gone and the year is almost crashing to an end. Looking back at all the things that I wanted to accomplish this year and didn’t is pretty disappointing. The year isn’t over yet and there’s a goal or two that I can still accomplish before December 31st, (like getting my driver’s license).
There have been some pretty eventful moments this year: getting in touch with old friends, taking a semester-long break from school, changing my major from English to Anthropology and Psychology, and even putting my dream of working in my school’s library on hold to complete my degrees instead. I also made the decision to keep blogging after months of uncertainty and indecision about this blog’s purpose. There’s still so much to do and I know that if I try, I can get it all done.
- My favorite reads in November were The Influencing Machine by Brooke Gladstone, Push Has Come to Shove by Dr. Steve Perry, and Fare Thee Well by Cathy Clamp.
- I participated in NaBloPoMo and posted on 1330v 26 times. Not bad.
- There were no Thanksgiving leftovers!
- I had a great time participating in NaBloPoMo, so I’m planning on doing it again this month.
- I’m also participating in #reverb11, a daily prompt activity that’s taking shape on Twitter but will be on many blogs. Anyone can join.
- Get my driver’s license!
- Start making blogging plans for January.
- Start making my study schedule for next semester.
- Finish reading my ARCs from this year.
- Take my kids out for a special day.
- Try a new recipe with my kids every week.
So those are my goals for this month. Is there anything you’re looking forward to in December?