Being a bookworm, I’m lucky that any time I want to indulge in my passion I can. So that’s what I’m doing this weekend. I had a horrible day yesterday, so I’m staying at home until Monday. If I have my way, I’ll probably spend today curled up in bed with my stack of books.
- Bless Me, Ultima by Rudolfo Anaya
- When the Emperor was Divine by Julie Otsuka
- Skellig by David Almond
- Season to Taste by Molly Birnbaum
- The Taste of Salt by Martha Southgate
- The Unforgotten Coat by Frank Cottrell Boyce
- Wonderstruck by David Selnick
Now I’m off to curl up with my books, chocolate, and some coffee. What are you reading this weekend?