It’s Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey.
I’m calling this post my get-my-butt-into-gear edition. I am so behind in almost all aspects of my life since I was suffering from migraines last week. I was able to read was A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness. It was an okay read. I didn’t love it like so many others did. I have homework, errands, and tons of reading to catch up on. If I stay migraine-free this week, I’m hoping to read:
- Okay for Now by Gary Schmidt (for my Mock Newbery group)
- Consuming Passions: A Food Obsessed Life by Michael Lee West
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- Leaving a Trace by Alexandra Johnson
- I’m hoping to read at least two more books but I have no idea which ones.
- Eat: The Effortless Weight Loss Solution by Ian K. Smith
- 32 Candles by Ernessa T. Carter
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness (I’m not sure. I think I’ll probably re-read it first.)
- Radioactive: Marie and Pierre Curie by Lauren Redniss