It’s Monday! What are you reading? is a meme hosted by the lovely Sheila over at Book Journey.
Last week I read:
- Yummy: The Last Days of a Southside Shorty by G. Neri
- The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown
- Foster by Claire Keegan
- Not pictured: Here by Wislawa Szymborska
This week’s stack:
- Changing my Mind: Occasional Essays by Zadie Smith
- The Warmth of Other Suns by Isabel Wilkerson
- The Best 100 African American Poems by Nikki Giovanni
- This Book is Overdue by Marilyn Johnson
- Cinderella Ate My Daughter by Peggy Orenstein
- The Unsinkable Walker Bean by Aaron Renier
- Rabbit Hole by David Lindsay-Abaire
- Your Presence is Requested at Suvanto by Maile Chapman
It’s a pretty ambitious stack but I think I can handle it. What are you reading today?