1. What are you reading right now? The Amulet series by Kazu Kibuishi.
2. How many books have you read so far?2. Angels in America by Tony Kushner and The Professor’s Daughter by Joann Sfar. Both great reads.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? All of them. They’re all great reads. Can’t pick just one.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Nope. I just kept the kids preoccupied by making them tents in the living room, feeding them, and letting them watch cartoons all day. I’ll make it up to them tomorrow after I wake up.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? A ton. The kids interrupted plus I felt like I was getting sick earlier.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How many people signed up this time. It’s amazing. Dewey would be so happy.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? None. It’s perfect!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Wake up on time instead of oversleeping.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Not really though I know I will need a nap sooner or later.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Have fun. Don’t compare yourself to anyone else participating. That’s not the point of this event.