I dare you to accept this challenge.
I dare you to complete at least 5 of the 10 things below (though I triple dare you to tackle them all).
- Read Wit: a play by Margaret Edson
- Watch one episode of The Closer
- Read five poems for All of Us: by Raymond Carver
- Watch one of the following movies, your choice: Real Women Have Curves, A Love Song for Bobby Long, or Around the Bend
- Read The Killer’s Tears by Anne-Laure Bondoux
- Watch two episodes of the first season of Joan of Arcadia
- Read The Rights of the Reader by Daniel Pennac
- Watch one of the following movies, your choice: Raising Victor Vargas, Closer, or The Untouchables
- Read Dinner at the Homesick Restaurant by Anne Tyler
- Have a Meg Ryan-a-thon and watch Sleepless in Seattle, When Harry Met Sally, and You’ve Got Mail.
Did I mention that all of these things are favorites of mine?
This challenge must be completed by the end of this year, December 31, 2009.
If you fail in this challenge you must write three guest posts (topic is your choice) on my blog.
If you succeed in this challenge, I’ll leave that up to you.
If you choose to accept this dare, you must follow these rules:
- Blog about your acceptance and log in with Mr Linky on the correct Acceptance Post here.
- Blog about your thoughts after completing each item. When you’ve completed the challenge check in with Mr Linky on the correct Completed Challenge Post on the I Dare You to Accept This Challenge Blog!
- Once you accept (or complete) this challenge then make a list of 10 related items (ie all Bollywood movies, your favorite tv show or book series, favorite genre of books etc) and challenge one of your friends…even the one who challenged you!
- Need help deciding on a dare? Check out what others are doing here.