There is nothing better than taking a nap on a read-a-thon day. We’re currently in hour 10 of the read-a-thon. I plan on kicking some major butt real soon. I finally finished reading Queens. It was a great book but not to be read in one sitting. I needed something in a different direction so I read a ton of children’s books to my kids.
Currently Reading: Moxy Maxwell Does Not Love Stuart Little by Peggy Gifford. It’s a great read for kids ages 7-10.
Pages read since last update: 322
Total pages read: 741 (Can you believe that?)
Books read: 9 books 2 adults and 7 children’s,
Books read since the last update:
- The Gardener by Sarah Stewart
- Pajama Day by Lynn Plourde
- The Money Tree by Sarah Stewart
- Mrs. McNosh Hangs up her Wash – Sarah Weeks
- Are you ready to play outside – Mo Willems
- Oscar and the Frog: A book about growing – Geoff Waring
- Louise, The Adventures of a Chicken – Kate DiCamillo
The kids’ favorite: Are you ready to go outside – Mo Willems
My favorite: Tie between The Money Tree and Pajama Day
Up next: Something from my novella stack