Thanks to Paperbackswap and Dewey, my TBR pile is bigger than it was two weeks ago. Since I was on break last week I didn’t write a Mailbox Monday post, so here’s what I received in the last two weeks.
- Angel of Forgetfulness – Steve Stern (Jewish Literature Challenge)
- Because I said so: 33 mothers write about children, sex, men, aging, faith, race, and themselves (Dewey challenge)
- What I talk about when I talk about running- Hariku Murakami (In their shoes challenge)
- Flygirl – Sherri L. Smith (Y.A. challenge)
- The World to Come – Dara Horn (Jewish Lit.)
- The Victoria Vanishes – John Fowler (Just loved the cover of the title. I’ll fit it into a challenge somewhere)
- Jesus Swept -James Protzman (loved the synopsis)
- Confessions of a Former Child – David Tomasulo (loved the synopsis)
- The Maternal is Political – Shari MacDonald Strong (Dewey challenge)
- Selected Poems of Emily Dickinson (Childhood Favourites challenge)
So that’s it until tomorrow. I only have a handful of books coming this week. What did you receive last week?