The read-a-thon has just started! My five-year-old is up too so this will be interesting. I have a pot of coffee going and my stack of books are close by. My first read will be:
Shaun Tan’s Lost and Found: Three Books
Hour 1 Meme:
1. Where are you reading from today? I’m reading from Southern California.
2. Three random facts about me: When it comes to the read-a-thon I love cheerleading just as much as I love reading; I’m an English major but if I could, I would probably be an English/psychology/anthropology major, and I love cold stormy weather.
3. How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? About 30 books. I don’t plan on reading them all but it’s nice to have a stack ready.
4. Do you have any goals for today? Just to have fun but it would be nice if I can read 6 books.
5. If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice? Have fun and don’t put too much pressure on yourself. Join a few mini-challenges since they are so much fun and prizes are involved.
Happy reading everyone!