1. Which hour was most daunting to you? Hour 15. It was daunting because I put the kids to bed, thinking I would go back and read. Instead I ended up going to sleep and waking up five minutes before the read-a-thon ended. Second time in a row that happened.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? The Hunger Games trilogy, picture books, Locomotion by Jacqueline Woodson. . . anything short is always helpful.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Can a link for the cheer-leading blog be included on the read-a-thon main blog?
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Everything!
5. How many books did you read? 4 1/2
6. What were the names of the books you read? And the Pursuit of Happiness by Maira Kalman, Amulet 1: The Stonekeeper by Kazu Kibuishi, Amulet 2: The Stonekeeper’s Curse by Kazu Kibuishi, Amulet 3: The Cloud Searchers by Kazu Kibuishi.
7. What book did you enjoy most? And the Pursuit of Happiness by Maira Kalman
8. Which did you enjoy least? None. They were all good reads.
9. If you were a cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s cheerleaders? Have fun!
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Very likely! I plan on being a reader and a cheerleader once again.